Synology has released Cloud Sync version 1.0-0378, In addition to several fixes it adds support for Amazon Cloud Drive and improves WebDAV compatibility.
The complete set of changes is:
- Added support for Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Improved WebDAV compatibility.
- Fixed an issue where S3 subfolders might not be correctly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where token expiration is not duly notified in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where an expired access token might lead to a syncing loop.
- Updated Yandex Disk icon.
I applied the update to both my test NAS, a DS212+, and my production NAS, a DS1815+, without a problem. But I don’t use any of the affected services such as S3. Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox all seem unaffected.