Synology released Cloud Station 3.2-3479 for DSM 5.2. I installed the update on my DS1815+ without any problems. It automatically and silently updated the client software running on my Macs. (I don’t have any Windows machines currently running Cloud Station but it should automatically update those too.)
Documented fixes include:
- Fixed an issue that might caused high CPU usage using QuickConnect connection.
- Fixed an issue where proxy setting cannot be enabled.
- Fixed an issue where an expired certificate might cause verification failure.
- Fixed an issue where certain domain users cannot be properly enabled.
- Fixed an issue that might cause high CPU usage on Mac computers after rebooting.
- Fixed an issue where shared folder list cannot be displayed in certain QuickConnect connection.
- Fixed an issue where admin users cannot restore and download historic versions without Cloud Station privilege.
- Fixed an issue to support directories with brackets.
I have never encountered any of the problems so I can’t say whether or not they are actually fixed.